Skip to content
- With trillions of tutorials around, probably the best way is to start with the official tutorial here – The Python Tutorial.
- Not finding any links to installation on this page, I found it useful to search for the installer section with the intention of doing the installation first.
- For windows installation, the link to the primer is “Using Python on Windows”.
- Like most documentation, this gives lots of options and details – I scanned and got a sense of options but moved straight to web based installation (fastest option).
- After successful installation, I slowed down at the section “3.7.1. Getting started” (on the same page).