- Explicit / Implicit line joining and ignoring stuff like literals and identifiers (in the same page) for now.
- Data Model including The standard type hierarchy
Coming back to projects, it is time to choose a more complicated project. This list at Quora could be useful across WEB DEVELOPMENT, DATA SCIENCE, MAKE GAMES, ROBOTICS, WORK AUTOMATION, etc.
Let us try web development using Django – www.djangoproject.com:
1. Let us hop over to How to install Django on Windows.
2. This introduces the “pip” – a package manager for Python – makes installing and uninstalling Python packages (such as Django!) very easy.
3. To install pip on your machine, go to https://pip.pypa.io/en/latest/installing/, and follow the Installing with get-pip.py instructions. This works out fine:
4. Next virtualenv and virtualenvwrapper (for a dedicated environment for Django projects) are recommend to be installed as a best practice (not mandatory). This works smoothly:
5. Next step: Create a virtual environment for your project – Run
The virtual environment is activated – see “(myproject)” next to the command prompt:
6. Install Django using pip within the virtual environment. In the command prompt, ensure your virtual environment is active, and execute the following command: pip install django
Done! End of day 6.